Well, I did accomplish some things this weekend. I did some writing on my steampunk story, and I re-formated some old stories to get them ready to re-submit to a publisher. Those older stories are m/f stories, and if they get picked up, they’ll be under a different pen name. I don’t want my readers who only read m/m to be confused or get upset because they picked up a m/f by accident. 🙂
I sent them off to a friend to go over and offer me suggestions since the first one was written and published in 2004, and I know my writing has gotten better since then.
I plan on doing more writing today…steampunk and my blog story. 🙂
Hope you all have a great day.